Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sunrise at the Ritz Carlton, St. Thomas



I have an affinity for the Ritz Carlton in St. Thomas. This is where my new bride and I spent part of our honeymoon 19 years ago, when it just opened as The Grand Palazzo.  While there are a lot of physical changes to the resort (Ritz Club, larger fitness area, seaside pavilions), the views and the feel of the place is still uniquely The Grand Palazzo.


For a late-night person, I never regret getting up right before sunrise to capture the best light for photography. Most of these shots were taken around 6:30 a.m. except for the next shot which I took at sunset. There is something magical about a place at this time of the day.















































0 nhận xét em “Sunrise at the Ritz Carlton, St. Thomas”

Post a Comment

 

Hotel Travel Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger