Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Queens at Bollywood

the appetizer: with 3 types of sauces.
best to eat if warm
If you are looking for Indian Cuisines around Makati, try Queens at Bollywood.  I have eaten here more than 3 times and I can say their food quality never change. You can also request the attendant if they can make your food less spicy. As authentic Indian food is very tasty and spicy. Actually even if you tell them to make it less spicy, the spiciness will still be there but making it tolerable to eat.

I like the ambiance, I like the food, I like the service. Actually I am not that familiar with Indian food but I enjoy and crave for the Indian cuisines' taste and smell once in awhile. I usually just ask the attendant to explain the menu and ask what they recommend. But seeing that most of the diners at Bollywood are Indians and foreigners, to me, it confirms that this restaurant passes the Indian's palette.  

I also noticed that this place is popular for their Hookah. But what I heard is their Hookah isn't tobacco based.  

An new experience when we dined here few weeks ago was they have belly dance performances. They hold this every Thursday and Saturday that starts at 8:30 pm.  They usually put in some entertainment / events in their restaurant. I recommend you to call and check for live entertainment schedules. 

Queens at Bollywood is located at the 3rd Floor, Geenbelt 3, Ayala Center, Makati City. Email: queens.restaurant@gmail.com Tel Nos (63-2) 757.35.36


0 nhận xét em “Queens at Bollywood”

Post a Comment

 

Hotel Travel Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger