Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Caffe Ti-amo (Italian gelato and coffee)

Waffle Gelato
It was Caffe Ti-amo - Italian Gelato and Coffee, Greenbelt Branch that I visited this week.  I usually pass by this coffee shop on my way home never did I encounter it with "zero" customer.

Caffe Ti-amo serves Italian ice cream with 90% less fat.  The ones I have tried are: Vanilla almond gelato which tastes and milky and sweet. The Ube tastes really ube! Actually I co-related it with the taste of Ube dirty ice cream. I recommend this for Ube lovers. Then for the Dark chocolate, its really what it says it is. I find their gelato good since its rich in flavor.


I noticed that there are yogurt flavored gelatos. Now, I am confused what is the difference between yogurt gelato and 90% less fat gelato.  Next time, I will try a yogurt-flavored gelato and see if there is a difference in taste and texture.

I wasn't able to try their coffee since I ordered the gelato. I am the person who can't drink hot coffee with ice cream. I just find it an extreme combination. While drinking iced coffee and eating ice cream will give me the chills. Brrrrr. Too cold especially their air-conditioning was already cold enough for me.  Hopefully they will also serve cakes soon since I am a cake and hot coffee dessert person.

Vanilla Almond - Ube 
I also like their ambiance. It gives an "outdoor-look set-up", with the red brick walls and a potted trees yet you are actually confined in an air-conditioned area.  I find the place very inviting to laze around and hang out. Plus they have free wifi access and electrical outlets. This will definitely attract customers. 

When I surfed about Caffe Ti-amo, I learned its originally from Korea franchised by Jollibee Foods Corp here in the Philippines.

Another interesting in their menu at which I haven't tried are their Gelato Specials. They mix and match gelato with waffle or bread, fruits, different coffee flavors and even cereals. This is the answer for weight watchers who are ice cream lovers!

wide section of gelato flavors
Branches: (1) G/F SM City Annex, North EDSA, Quezon City, (2) Emerald Street, Ortigas Center and G/F Greenbelt 5, Makati City.  Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/CaffeTiAmoPH



0 nhận xét em “Caffe Ti-amo (Italian gelato and coffee)”

Post a Comment

 

Hotel Travel Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger