Sunday, July 10, 2011

BO's Coffee




BOs Coffee originated in Cebu, Philippines. I like hanging around their shops since its usually not crowded. I also find their coffee good and knowing that they source their beans locally, I would like to support it.   

I like the idea that if you dine in, they serve your coffee in mugs. Less trash.  They also serve breakfast-all-day meals and I find the price reasonable.  Plus, the shop  provides free wifi access and free use of their electrical outlet without electrical charge. 


I usually go to their Newport City branch. They even have a meeting room that you can rent with 10 to 20 pax sitting capacity. If I am not mistaken, Newport City branch is open 24-hours or closes early AM.   


Oh they have the best mango cake! Its light, not too sweet and can taste the mango.  I can eat 2 slices in 1-sitting. Though this is not available all-year-round. One thing I noticed about BOs coffee, their desserts changes. I assume its because of the season.

This year, they are turning 15 years with 50 stores located nationwide. They also launched Bo's Coffee 15 and 50 promo. The promo runs every Tuesday and Thursday until July 21, 2011.  From 10:00 am to 3:00 pm (Php15.00 for brewed coffee);  From 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm and 12 mn to 4 am (Php50.00 for all Froccino flavors). 
Love your country, support Philippine business!

You can follow them in facebook http://www.facebook.com/boscoffeeclub and subscribe in their blogs http://blog.boscoffee.com. To check their official website, visit  http://www.boscoffee.com. For inquiries, you can email them inquiries@boscoffee.com

0 nhận xét em “BO's Coffee”

Post a Comment

 

Hotel Travel Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger