Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chewy Junior Cream Puff


CHEWY JUNIOR is now in Greenbelt 3, Makati!! :-)

For those who are not familiar with Chewy Junior, it originated in Singapore (That's what I know).  I fell in love with this cream puff snack when I visited my sister in Singapore in 2009. There is a stall at the MRT near her place. You can smell the aroma of their baking and I always see people buying considering its S$1.00 per piece.  I initially tried 1 piece but I have to come back and buy more.  I would buy them in 3s, bring it home and eat 1 piece everyday. 

What makes this cream puff unique  among other cream puff I tried in my life is its crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside.  Then the bread is chewy inside and for me the cream filling is not that sweet compared to how it looks like.  I usually eat 2 pieces in one-sitting but worried of the calories it will give me if I eat more than 2  :-)  Yummy!


Prices: Php45.00 each. You can also buy in boxes. Box of 3s - Php119,00, Box of 6s - Php226, and 12s - Php439.

Aside from their branch in Greenbelt 3, Makati. They have branches in Trinoma, SM Mall of Asia and SM Megamall and SM Cebu. Follow them in facebook. http://www.facebook.com/ChewyJrPhilippines

0 nhận xét em “Chewy Junior Cream Puff”

Post a Comment

 

Hotel Travel Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger