Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sze-Chuan House, Aloha Hotel

Dining at Sze-Chuan House, Aloha Hotel has been part of our childhood memories. I remember, every year we would eat here during the Holidays all because the owner of this establishment is my brother's Ninong.  This year we decided to dine here again to relive the memories plus my sister is here visiting from the US, and today is my birthday.  This time, as a paying customer - though they still gave us discount :-) 

It is from this restaurant where I discovered  about Sze Chuan shrimps and the Fried String Beans.  Which became my all-time-favorite. I even have this notion that they are the only one who can best cook these 2 viands. Well I think they are not the best, after being exposed to other Sze Chuan type of cooking, but I still use them as my benchmark. :-)

We also LOVE the silver roll  fried bread. Well its supposed to match with pork knuckles but we aren't fond of it, so we didn't order it anymore.

They are the chinese restaurant who have Small, Medium, Large servings in their menu. This is good for small or big diners. Our orders were all SMALL and it was just enough.

The photos shown are: Spinach Cream with Seafood Soup Php330, Stir Fried Beef Tenderloin (chinese style) Php250, Fried String Beans Php160, Stuffed Tofu with Brown Sauce Php180, Stir Fried Shrimp with Hot Pepper 240, Silver Roll - Fried Bread 75

Sze-Chuan House, Aloha Hotel is located along 2150 Roxas Boulevard cor Quirino Avenue, Malate, Manila.  Tel Nos +632.526.80.88.  http://www.alohahotel.net.ph

0 nhận xét em “Sze-Chuan House, Aloha Hotel”

Post a Comment

 

Hotel Travel Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger