Thursday, April 9, 2009

Destination Weddings: The Ultimate FabTravel Experience

It's springtime and lovers are all a-twitter with romantic strolls and wedding plans! I've been cruising through some wedding photo blogs lately (don't ask me why) and have seen so many beautiful photos of destination weddings in Cabo and the like, and I just had to share some of my favorites. Destination weddings sound uh-mazing - you get to travel, blow tons of money AND get married all while looking fabulous? This is right up my alley! Where do I sign up?



Destination Wedding in Cabo - Leigh Miller Photography (from Real Weddings by The Knot)




Destination Wedding in Cabo - Manuel Burgoin




Destination Wedding in Colorado - Julie Harris Photography (amazing photos, I highly recommend going to to her website and seeing more!)




Destination Wedding in Mazatlan - Larry Scott Photography




Destination Wedding in Cancun - Manuel Burgoin



Destination Wedding in Nuevo Vallarta - Stephanie Williams

0 nhận xét em “Destination Weddings: The Ultimate FabTravel Experience”

Post a Comment

 

Hotel Travel Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger